Visitors gather information about Shirdi sometimes from their friends who have visited Shirdi, sometimes they search on internet, sometimes they re-use their own experience and form conclusions. Such gathered knowledge may be incomplete and incorrect in certain cases. Thus after visiting Shirdi with such incomplete and incorrect gathered knowledge, they end up returning their homes in more confused state. Though their prayers are heard and are bestowed with blessings from Sai Baba, their knowledge about this Holy Land still demand their efforts. In such flow of incomplete information, it would be a boon for devotees if there be a guide for visitors who know Shirdi and its history thoroughly. As soon as this need was felt, the boon has been bestowed upon all of us. Let me now explain how this boon has been given to us.
With an introduction from one of my brothers, i could meet a person Shri Anil Bhojani who resides in Shirdi since last 15 years on during my Shirdi trip in Diwali last year. Shirdi has been a center of attraction for many businessmen to earn handsome profits, but this person settled in Shirdi leaving all his property and home before 15 years. It was Baba's divine wish that He kept this person in His Holy Feet. Thus more than familiarity with local language, people and place, he has moved much ahead in path of spirituality. It is characteristic of Lord Sai that He is more interested in spiritual progress of His devotees rather than making them win blind race of materialism and falsity. So alongwith importance of and history of various places to visit in Shirdi, he can share his spiritual views and experience, which will certainly be helpful to you all.
|Photograph of Shri Anil Bhojani and his wife|
Following are few parameters which we would like you to know and make a note of it:
- Name: Shri Anil Bhojani
- Age: About 50 Years
- Residence: Near Shree Chavadi
- Contact No: 91-93701 33563 and 91-93251 22484
- Languages known: Gujarati, Hindi and Marathi
- Place covered:
Places in Shirdi (Arranged according to their importance):
1. Samadhi Mandir and Lord Ganpati, Lord Shani and Lord Shiv temples.
3. Shree Chavadi
4. Shri Gurusthan
5. Lendibaug (Well, Garden etc)
7. Khandoba Temple
8. Dakshin Mukhi Hanumaan Temple
9. Maha Laxmi Temple
10.Five homes where Baba used to go for Bhiksha (Baija Maa- Tatya Kote Patil, Nand Ram Madwadi, Baaya Ji Appa Kote Patil, Sakhamram Patil Shelkhe and Vaman Rao Gondkar
11.Abdul Baba's Cottage
12.Madhav Rao Deshpande's Home
14.Kanif Naath Temple
15.Shivnesan Swami Ji's samadhi
Places near to Shirdi:
1. Shani Shingnapur
4. Aurangabad - Valley of Saints
5. Vani (Saptshrungi Mata Temple), etc.
- Since sources of income for Shri Anil Bhojani for very less in Shirdi, you can consider giving him any extra amount if you feel fit. But i request all my dear Sai readers to please pay to him for any kind/type of assistance after meeting as the only source of income is this. I request you all not to just call Shri Anil Bhojani and acquire all details on phone itself and avoid meeting him personally after going to Shirdi.
- Other open options: Arrangement of darshan passes (except Saturday-Sundays and festival days), booking of bus ticket, hotel booking, etc (Charges Extra)
- Best Time to call: Between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Prior appointment: Please give a call to Shri Anil Bhojani and book your appointment previous day of your plan to visit or to have darshan at Shirdi.
- Details you are needed to provide to Shri Anil Bhojani:
2. Contact number on which you will be available in Shirdi.
3. Your city name.
4. Arrival and departure dates.
5. No. of persons/families.
6. Your plan for places which you wish to visit.
Disclaimer: This service is not certified by Shri Sai Baba Sansthan, Shirdi.
© Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories