About Sai Anugraha Spiritual Trust & activities
With the divine blessings of Shri Saibaba, Sai Anugraha Spiritual Trust is blessed to host Virtual Samuhik Sai Satcharitra parayan on Shri Rama Navami, Guru Poornima, Vijaya Dashami, Datta Jayanthi and New Year’s Day for the past 10 years. We also conduct daily parayan of Shri Sai Satcharitra & Guru Charitra. We conduct Sai bhajans, Siddha Mangala Stothram chanting sessions at devotees’ houses & temples and telecast thru Skype. We also distribute Shri Sai Satcharitra books in different languages for the people who are blessed by Shri Saibaba.
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SaiAnugrahaSpiritualtrust/
What is 41 Saptaah Sai Satcharitra Parayan
To show our love and celebrate 100 years of Saibaba’s Maha Samadhi, Shri Saibaba gave an idea to our spiritual coordinators MRK Kishore & Aravind Mokkarala to start 41 Saptaah Sai Satcharitra Parayan. As the name is self-explanatory, it is 41 weeks of Sai Satcharitra Parayan starting from 4th Jan 2018. 1st week Parayan starts on 1st Thursday in 2018 i.e. 4th Jan 2018 and 41st week of parayan ends on 17th Oct 2018 which is last Wednesday before Vijaya Dashami.
Who Can participate
Any Sai bandhu (devotee) from any part of the world can participate in 41 Saptaah Sai Satcharitra Parayan by opting minimum 1 Saptaah and to a maximum 41 Saptaah. There is no age/gender/language/area/caste/religion restriction and is open to all. There is no count on number of participants and is open to all and anyone can join any time.
How to opt for Parayan
1. By sending email to email@example.com with subject “Interested in 41 Saptaah Sai Satcharitra Parayan”.
2. By sending WhatsApp message to +1-860-278-6665 with text “Interested in 41 Saptaah Sai Satcharitra Parayan”.
3. By clicking the link and updating the details
Motto Behind the Parayan
1. To show our Love towards Shri Saibaba and celebrate 100 years of Maha Samadhi.
2. To dedicate the fruits of the parayan for Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu (World peace & Harmony). In the welfare of the world lies everyone’s welfare.
3. Making more people to read Shri Sai Satcharitra and get blessed by Shri Saibaba.
Rules to be followed by Participants
1. Complete parayan without fail.
2. Parayan can be done at home or temple or any place which is convenient.
3. Report completion of Saptaah parayan through email or WhatsApp message to organizers/location in charge.
4. Inform organizers/location in charge if there is any problem in completing the Saptaah so that we can allocate another Saptaah to the participant.
Mode of communication with participants
3. Phone call
After Parayan programs
1. Organize Baba Prasadalay initiative (Annadaan) in 100 old age homes/Orphanage homes/Home of special children across different cities in India. Click below link to know more about the initiative.
2. Organize Shirdi Yatra (like every year) in the month of October/November 2018 and place the names of all participants at the lotus feet of Shri Saibaba at Dwarakamayee and seek his divine blessings.
3. Dedicate the fruits of 41 Saptaah Shri Sai Satcharitra parayan for Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu at Dwarakamayee, Shirdi.
4. Sharing experiences of participants of 41 Saptaah Sai Satcharitra parayan with everyone.
Saptaah Selections (some suggestions)
1. Any auspicious day (Shri Guru Poornima/Shri Rama Navami/Gokulasthamietc) falling in the Saptaah.
2. Any special day in life such as Birthday, Marriage day, House warming etc falling in the Saptaah.
3. Any Saptaah as per Shri Saibaba’s blessings.
Blessings received from Shri Sai
1. Shri Saibaba blessed our coordinator MRK Kishore and is invited to seek blessings of original Shri Sai Satcharitra written by Hemadpant at Shri Anil Kaushal ji’s house.
2. Shri Saibaba gave an idea to our spiritual coordinator Sridevi Raman to reach Hetal ji and request to spread the word about 41 Saptaah Sai Satcharitra parayan.
Satcharitra Padhaavo…Shraddha Saburi Badhaavo
© Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories