Some months back, before announcement of release date of Shri Sainath Stavan Manjari album in Shirdi, i had a word with Shri Neeraj Kumarji, Delhi in context of Sai Information Centres all over India. His visions were very clear and impressive. Information and history about Sai Baba is not up to the mark, though He is worshipped and praised all over the world today. Shri Neeraj Kumarji wanted to make a part of his project and my ready answer was yes. Sai brother Dharminder ji, who is also a team member of Sai Information Centres has mailed me full details of this project. Here are the details:
Be part of this Sai movement and spread out this message far and wide. With Baba’s permission and blessings we have to open Sai information centres across the world for the benefit of Sai devotees. We need visibility on all Sai blogs, forums, groups etc.
Sai …. Ek Parichay :
(For the first time in the world)
Aims and Objectives:
We are making an effort to impart correct and authentic information, Shirdi Sai Baba’s teaching and preachings to all the Sai devotees through two most important mediums i.e
1. Sai Information Centre
2. Webiste www.saiekparichay.org
We are also trying to make the devotees beware of in correct / misguiding literature and messages prevailing in the market.
Brief on Sai Information Centre :
These centers will be opened worldwide with the objective to make the following available:
1. Shri Sai Satchrita Granth (epic) in various languages. Author of the Marathi granth Shri Raghunath Rao Dhabolkar (Hemandpant) was later translated in Hindi by Shri Shivram thakur and english version by Shri Nagesh Vasudev Gunaji. This was promoted and published by Shirdi SaiBaba Sansthan in the year 1929.
2. Audio CD of Shri Sai Satcharita Granth in Hindi language. Recorded in the voice of Shri Shailendra Bhartti (Mumbai) Presented by Ash Sai Music Company.
3. Sai Baba Aarti books complied by Shri KJ Bhisham and translated in hindi by Mrs. Kalpana Bhakuni, presented by Shirdi SaiBaba Sansthan.
4. Audio and Video CD of Sai Baba’s aartis presented by Shirdi SaiBaba Sansthan.
5. Shirdi Sampoorna darshan VCD presented by Shirdi SaiBaba Sansthan.
6. Shirdi Sai Baba’s orginal photographs presented by Shirdi SaiBaba Sansthan.
7. Shri Sai Sahasranamavali book (Introduced in 1944, Saibaba’s 1000 names with meanings in hindi language) written by Shri BV Narsimha Swami translated in hindi by Shri Rabindra Nath Kakaria. 8.
Shri Sai Sahasranamavali Audio CD Recorded in the voice of Shri Shailendra Bhartti (Mumbai) Presented by Ash Sai Music Company.
9. Sai Puja – Archana book of prayers : Compiled by Shri Neeraj Kumar.
10. Sai Puja – Archana audio CD: Recorded in the voice of Shri Shailendra Bhartti (Mumbai) and Smt. Anoopama Deshpande (Mumbai). Presented by Ash Sai Music Company.
11. Material and utensils required for Puja-Archana.
12. Fine collection Sai Bhajans audio CD.
13. Video CD of Shirdi Sai Baba movie.
14. Shri SatNarayan Katha booklet – In Shirdi Sat Narayanan is being performed thrice a day and devotees will be able to perform katha at home on full moon day.
15. Shri Shirdi Sai Baba’s original photographs, Posters. (Price : same as Shirdi Sansthan counter price)
16. Various literature on Baba’s life written by renowned Indian writer and Philosophers.
17. Various news letter, news papers and magazines giving information about latest happenings in Sai Community across the world.
18. Guidelines for new Sai Temple Sthapna.
19. Information to organize Sai Satsang/ events.
20. In case devotees want to buy the above mentioned items in bulk, for free distribution in Sai Temples then the same will be made available at cost prices.
Your suggestions are valuable to us and will be considered to be posted on our upcoming website and Sai Information Centers.
Om Sai Namoh Namah
Sai Kripa Charitable Trust:
Chamber No. 302,
5, Pusa Road,
New Delhi- 110005.
Working Committee Members:
Smt. Binoo Aneja : (+91) 9899265170
Sh. Dharminder Suri : (+91) 9811205800
Sh. Prem Nath : (+91) 9717389567
Smt. Reena Kumar w/o Sh. Neeraj Kumar
Ash Sai Music Company
II nd Floor,
New Delhi- 110012
Address of Sai Information Centers opened recently:
1. Smt. Reena Kumar : 011 25832174
II nd Floor,
New Delhi- 110012.
2. Smt. Binoo Aneja: 9899265174
5, Pusa Road,
New Delhi -110005.
3. Smt. Komal Malik : (+91) 9891989198
Pracheen Sai Dham Mandir,
New Delhi- 110005
1. Smt. Binoo Aneja : (+91) 9899265174
J- 6/16, DLF Phase- II,
1. Sh. Sanjay Kumar: (+91) 9934616844
A-27, SadhnaPuri , Gardhani Bagh,
Chief Advisor :
Sh. Neeraj Kumar : (+91) 98107 46854
Managing Trustee , Sai Shiv Kripa Smiti (Regd.)
Pracheen Sai Dham Mandir,
Sarv Dharam Shakti Sthal,
Photo Courtesy – saiphotogallery.blogspot.com (Please note that pictures from saiphotogallery.blogspot.com blog are high resolution wallpapers for free download. As blogger platform does not allow the user to upload pictures in same resolution and size, i request you all to click on the picture to download in original format. Please be sure that “Pop-up” option in your browser is “TURNED ON” otherwise it will not open in a new window.)
© Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories